Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Wierd problem with my phone LCD and iPod LCD.

I have noticed over the last few days that my iPod screen seems to be shaded or rather discoloured - it is something similar to what happends to your TV screen when you have speakers close by (caused due to the magnetic field caused by the magnets in the speakers). I notice this problem initially and then after some usage I dont see the problem.

Today in the morning before leaving for work I just connected the iPod for charging (4got to charge it last night), while walking to the station I noticed again that the iPod screen was discoloured and then I noticed that my mobile screen had the exact same problem. I thought that it may be caused because of just charging the iPod, but that dosent explain why the mobile was discoloured ????

No comments: