Wednesday, December 15, 2004

What I hate about FireFox.

Searching through a page. I know it seems really cool that it searches as I am typing stuff in the searhc box -- that is the good thing.

The bad thing is that in a mutiframed page is searchs through all the frames, so if I wanna search only through a single frame I cannot do that ( like in IE)

I really require single frame searching since I genereally use java docs and I genereally wanna search for a word in the detailed page of a class on the right frame.

Say I have selected JTable from the list of classes and I see the java doc for JTable on the right frame, now I just wanna search through JTable docs for say, invalid entry but that is not possible when I hit Ctrl-F since now is stars searching from the left frame and then goes to the right frame.

 

No comments: