Monday, December 06, 2004

Relativity

On Sat I got this book on Relatiivty Understanding Einstein's Theories of Relativity: Man's New Perspective on the Cosmos Stan Gibilisco

It is really very nice book, I havent read a lot but but about a couple of chapers and it really seems interesting. The examples provided in the book are good and moreover the way he explains the stuff really makes you wonder about the size of space itslef. I really am going to go ahead and read more of this book. The initial examples were really good but I guess I may have to get someting on elementary physics since there are some calculations in other chapters. May be I will go in for Physic Demystified

I finally went in for another book on Relativity. The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory

 

No comments: