Sunday, March 06, 2005

Song in Scrubs Episode 19, Season 4

I was seeing Scrubs Season 4 - Episdoe 19 and there this song that is played in the backgroung when JD is with Molly in the pub having a big drink.

Molly: It is tough making new friends....
JD: If people are not getting to know you then they are missing out.
Molly: You think so.

At that momment when JD brushes off Molly's hair there is a song playing in the background., I cant seem to find the song. Its lyrics are something like this.

..Waiting for it to crawl
I am waiting for it to break
So many answeres, So many ways..
..
Things that I want to tell you..


Ahha ... managed to get it.
I was searching for it for quite a long time on Thu but just now I happend to read a Scrubs TV forum and there was a link to Scrubs-TV, that contained all the songs played for each episode.

Even after knowing the name of the song I am not able to get the song, I managed to get the songs by Josh Radin (Closer and Winter) but the song that I was actually looking for was "Waiting For You" by Cary Brothers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was searching for the song too and came across your blog site. The song it actually titled "Waiting for your Letter." I don't know why it is posted as "Waiting for You" on the scrubs site. If you want to check it out for your self go to www.carybrothers.com.

Vivek said...

I am not still not able to locate that song ???? Can you gimme some more leads.