Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Rock Climbing is real Fun

I just got back from a session today and it was real fun. This time I did some difficult stuff, but the last one that I did was really difficult, since I could not bridge anywhere so my arms could not get any rest. I managed to complete it with 1 stop over.

Dylan told me that I should do that again without any stop over, but the second time I could feel my arms in real stress, and I could not take the jump. I definately will be getting back to that one and completing it the next time. I was thinking about going in for a 10 min run before heading back home since I was feeling soo great after the climb, but since it would have been too late I decided to head back home. As I was walking back to the locker room I could feel my forearms tighten up.
It was realy fun, very relaxing and Whoooohoooo, I definately have to go in for another session may be thu or mon. I dont think it is avaliable on friday.

No comments: