Thursday, September 09, 2004

No Land line

I have shifted to this new appartment in london (zone 2) and I dont have a phone line, rahter I should say that I cant get a phone line. I asked for the BT phone line transfer from my old address ( which is about 2 stops away) to this new appartment, sicne this is a new development BT has told me that they cannot give me a line since they have to do some digging work. This is what they have been telling me since 1st Sep and then they call up on the 7th Sep and tell me that they have to go over a bus route and so the counsil has sanctioned them 1Oct as a date for digging over the bus route, so I guess I wont get a phone line till the 10th Oct , provided they dont hit into anyother problems, but just think about thi; living in central london and it is taking them about more than a month to just give me a line, it could me more than month too...we dont know.

This is realy crap, so I have decided to go into some wireless broadband, or something like that.

No comments: