Friday, January 02, 2009

Connecting from Mac (mini) and Linux (Ubuntu) through Citrix to my work desktop

I have been trying to connect (through Citrix) to my desktop at work through my home machine, Ubuntu 8.04 (Linux) and Mac Mini.

On the mac I installed the Citrix client, but on connecting to the server I got the following error

SSL Error 0: YOu have not chosen to trust "/C=US/ST=
/L=/O=Verisign, Inc./OU=Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority/CN=", the issuer of the server's security certificate.

Error number 183

I remembered getting a similar error while connecting from Linux but all that I could recollect that it was related to some missing certificates.

I logged into my Linux box and copied over the following certificates

EquifaxSecureeBusinessCA-1.crt
EquifaxSecureGlobaleBusinessCA-1.crt
BuiltinObjectTokenEquifaxSecureeBusinessCA2.crt
BuiltinObjectTokenEquifaxSecureCA.crt

from the following Linux folder
/usr/lib/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts/
to the following mac folder
/Applications/Citrix ICA Client/keystore/cacerts


Actually I just one certificate, and I can get it from here
http://www.geotrust.com/resources/root_certificates/certificates/Equifax_Secure_Certificate_Authority_DER.cer

I got this information from here : http://blandname.com/2008/11/10/you-have-not-chosen-to-trust-equifax-secure-global-ebusiness-ca-1/

No comments: