Saturday, October 29, 2005

Low space on C:

The amount of space on C: was really low, so I decided that I would install windows on a diff partition (this time give it 10Gb) I started off with that and then got board since it takes a really long time, moreover I didnt have the installer for some of the software, like Far Cry and Stary Night. So I decide that I would go back to my previous install and try and move Docuements and Settings to a different partiftion after searching for a some time I found this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314843/ I tried to move 'Documents and Settings' but I wasnt successfully so I finally mamanged to move my profile to a different drive.
I now have 500mb on C:, well much better than 97mb.

Spent the entire day on this...a realy waste.

I still have to move to the new windows since I am quite sure I am going to hit the lower limit soon.

No comments: