Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Andrea Anders is very rare

A quick post before I hit the bed.
I have watching Joey today and episode 13 - Joey and the Taste Test is really good. I think it is possibly the best episode, I have seen that one multiple times.

I wanted some pics of Andrea Anders (aka. Alex Garrett) so that I could sketch or for my desktop wallpaper, but I could not get anything at all. The only pic that I could get of her is here

I guess I was wrong this has some good pics of Andrea Anders

There are many things that I really like about 13
Joey:'I am still circling the airport but I have been given permission to land'

Show Guy: 'The crew is going to go into over time and if we wait much longer we are going to have to feed the bear'
Joey: 'We using a real bear !!!! I thought it was guy in the suite I kicked him'


Boby: 'Here is the game plan flush the drugs, throw the gun in the river, we will tell everyone it was exhaustion'

No comments: